Key Person required for September 2016
Due to our expansion from a 53-place nursery to a 72-place nursery we have an opening for a full time qualified Key Person.
At this exciting time in our development, we are looking for experienced, proactive and talented Key Person who, initially, will work with children up to 2 years old.
A great career opportunity for a Key Person with drive, creativity and initiative who are looking to expand their professional experience and make a positive and meaningful impact with our children.
What Beacon Lane Day Nursery offers:
- a contract with 37.5 hours per week and the opportunty for additional hours
- a competitive salary
- an incremental pay structure linked to yearly appraisal
- a generous 28 days holiday allowance plus up to an additional 5 days after 5 years in our employment
- a commitment to continuing professional development through a variety of training opportunities.
In return, we are looking for someone who:
- has a passion for working with children
- can provide learning opportunities through our children’s interests and plan for next steps
- can promote the use of our huge outdoor classroom to extend our children’s learning
- can develop a language rich environment
- is a strong team player.
We are a small, positive and efficient team which currently numbers 18.
If you are interested, please contact Gillian, our Manager, on 01476 577337 or email@example.com to arrange, in the first instance, an informal visit to the Nursery.